The SUPERSCAN SPM/L replaces the manual inspection of panel-shaped materials. This continuous and constant quality control ensures consistent panel quality. The SUPERSCAN SPM/L inspects the surface decor of each panel inline. Fault reports and statistical data allow detailed conclusions of the upstream production process and the product quality. Not only sorting, but the entire production process can be optimised.
- Furniture board: Virtual grid of the complete panel using cut-to-size sections is possible.
- Flooring: Defect allocation of individual planks and marking on the complete panel for one-sided inspection.
- Reliable, objective, complete inspection of press sizecomplete panels
- Quick and automatic learning of new decors
- Detection of optical and topological defects
- Early defect detection reduces customer quality complaints
- Detailed reports on defect location on the panel
- Inspection and marking of the individual panel sections
The basic construction of the measuring system is a solid, closed frame. Doors allow easy access to individual measuring components. Slight overpressure provides optimum measuring conditions while cooling the light source.
- grey tinge
- paper displacement
- paper folds
- paper scraps
- overlay faults
- thermal reams
- topological press plate faults
- overlay faults
- panel abrasion
Most of the mentioned faults and defects can be exclusively and clearly allocated to a special defect type by combining both modules.
- missing overlay
- double overlay
The user-friendly software of GreCon measuring system is based on the operating system Windows. Database, recipe administration and customized report functions provide those information the user needs quickly and clearly either in numerical or in graphical representation.
Panel width: 900 to 2650 mm (36 to 104 inch) Panel length: up to 6500 mm (255 inch) Production process: cycle/continuous Panel thickness: 5 to 50 mm (0.2 to 1.97 inch) Defect size: from 1 mm² (from 1/25 inch²)
GreCon measuring systems are generally equipped with the online support GreCon SATELLITE. On demand, this system provides safe and fast remote support. Each online support is logged and stored in the system’s history.
Applications in infurniture and flooring productions:
- After coating presses (short-cycle or continuous)
- Inspection of goods received for further processing