The Surface Inspection System FIBERVIEW monitors the fibre quality inline on the basis of the number and size of shives, thus ensuring a continuous, consistent monitoring of the spread fibres in the MDF panelproduction. Fault reports and statistical data allow detailed conclusions of the upstream production process.
- Reliable, objective and representative evaluation of fibre quality
- Control and optimisation of the refining process
- Quality assurance and reduced customer complaints
- Reduced energy consumption by the refiner
The measuring system is a solid, closed frame construction. The visual field of the camera is protected from dirt and dust by a tube. The entire camera and illumination unit automatically adjusts to changing working levels depending on the mat height. Changes in light intensity of the fibre mat due to different wood types, mixtures, changes in moisture or cooking conditions are automatically compensated.
- Customer-specific system design
- High innovative capacity:more than 10 % of the employees work in the R & D division
- Worldwide customer service network: more than 80 service technicians on duty worldwide
- Efficient sales network: represented in more than 35 countries
- High expertise: more than 40 years of experience in the measuring technology sector
The visualisation software of all GreCon measuring systems is based on Windows.
The core of the software package is the visualisation software. It records, stores and graphically represents all measured data. The simple menu structure, which is identical for all GreCon measuring systems, provides intuitive and user-friendly operation.
The database stores the measured values, thus allowing the operator to call up all events from history for analysis at any time.
Using special software, individual time-related reports, such as shift or monthly reports, can be generated from the database.
For the data transmission to higher-ranking process control systems, different network connections, such as OPC, are available.
Inspection width 400 mm (16 inch) with one line-scan camera Scanning directly after the pre-press Resolution 100 µm up to a speed of 84 m/min Automatic height tracking Automatic regulation of light intensity Scaling of the number of shives per size class on a reference surface of 1 m², for example
GreCon measuring systems are generally equipped with the online support GreCon SATELLITE. On demand, this system provides safe and fast remote support. Each online support is logged and stored in the system’s history.
Wood based panel industry directly after the pre-press in MDF-production lines