The Inline Continuous Board Scale CS 5000 makes automatic monitoring of the material distribution and the panel weight possible. The GreCon Continuous Board Scale CS 5000 is ideal for production lines with very high production speeds and in limited space conditions. Contrary to the usual board scales using weighing tables, the CS 5000 shows the weight distribution within the measured panel across production. The use of the Continuous Board Scale CS 5000 in endless production or in the measurement of single panels is possible.
Using the optional link to a GreCon thickness gauge, the average raw density and its distribution within the panels can also be calculated and used to optimise the process.
- Prevent manufacturing faulty panel weights
- Assurance of product quality and material consumption optimisation
- Monitoring of material distribution and panel weight on a continuous basis
- Ideal for high production speeds
- Installation in limited space conditions possible (e.g. press extensions)
- Calibration with homogeneous test samples allows precise measurements
- Wood based panels: before or after cross cut saw
- Insulating material: hot end or cold end
- Electrical insulation material (transformer board): after the press
- Wheat straw chips: after the press
- Plastic granules: after the press
- Machined car parts: after the press
GreCon measuring systems are equipped with GreCon online support SATELLITE. This provides safe, simple and fast remote support when there is trouble or to check the system. Each online support is logged and stored in the system's histor
For the data transmission to higher-ranking process control systems, different network connections, such as OPC or ODBC, are available.
The core of the software package is the visualisation software. It records, stores and graphically represents all measured data. The simple menu structure, which is identical for all GreCon measuring systems, makes intuitive operation possible. Clear information and graphics enable the operator to quickly and effectively adjust the running production process.
This is a product database in which different panel types and production parameters for the system can be stored.
Supply voltage: 230 V / 115 V
Frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
Power consumption: 500 VA
Compressed air supply: 6 bar
Measuring range: 2 to 40 kg/m² (0.4 to 8 lbs/ft²)
Transport speed: max. 120 m/min
Number of measuring tracks: 1 to 10
X-ray tube: max. 50 kV at 1 mA
Repeating accuracy:.....± 10 g/m² (± 1 sigma)Measuring resolution, better than ± 20 g/m² at 40 kg/m², better than ± 5 g/m² at 2 kg/m²