The EASYLOG is a wireless sensor with which the temperature of the mat is recorded during pressing. Minimum panel thicknesses from 10 mm.
Optimize your pressing process by measuring the development of the mat temperature in any position within your press.
- Information on the curing of the resin in the panel (reaching of the 100 °C threshold in any position)
- Short start-up times of wood based panel productions
- Optimisation of existing press programs
- Recipe adaptations in record time
- Detection of influences of upstream and downstream processes
- Small thickness (2.5 mm)
- Suitable for panels of more than 10 mm thickness
- Temperature measurement during cooling, conditioning, sanding, coating
Optimise your pressing process by measuring the development of the mat temperature in any position within your press. The EASYLOG is a wireless sensor with which the temperature of the mat is recorded during pressing. Minimum panel thicknesses from 10 mm.
The temperature measurement provides information on the curing of the resin in the mat and enables you to optimise the press program for your individual recipes. Reach a core layer temperature of 100 °C as soon as possible! Immediately detect the effects of optimisation measures on the quality of your products. The effects of changes in surface or core layer moisture, glue structure, particle size, raw density and other parameters can be immediately checked. Even the influence by surface spraying, preheating systems, transport speeds and other upstream processes quickly become apparent. The temperature can also be measured in downstream processes, such as cooling, conditioning, sanding and coating, by using long-life batteries and programmable measuring phases.
Reduce the start-up time of your press by checking the heat transfer to the core layer of your products in any position. Control the data loggers intuitively using “touch" with a tablet PC. The tablet PC can be used for both EASYLOG and CONTILOG data loggers.
After leaving the press, the measured data is wirelessly read out with a reader. The data can be transferred to a PC for evaluation using a USB stick.
- Temperature measurement in any position within the press
- Exact measurement in the core layer
- Safe and easy handling
- Wireless data transfer via RFID technology
- Intuitive touch display
- Any number of measurements at the same time
- Long-time measurements in downstream processes
Data Logger - Dimensions (L x W x H): 64 x 45 43 x 2,5 mm - Power supply: 3.0 V - Interval between two measurements: programmable (starting at 0.25 s) Digital Temperature Sensor - Measuring range: up to +125 °C - Measuring accuracy: +/- 2 °C - Panel thickness: min. 10 mm - Radio frequency: 13.56 MHz (RFID) Reader - Dimensions (excl. edge protector): approx. 275 x 204 x 27 mm - Weight: approx. 1.1 kg - Display: 10.1” (1366 x 768) - Working memory: 2 GB - Hard disk: 32 GB
- Particleboard, OSB, MDF manufacturers
- Insulating material manufacturers (up to 125 °C)
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEM)
- Glue producers
- Research institutes