Optimise your pressing process by measuring the development of gas pressure and mat temperature in any position within your press. The CONTILOG is a sensor that records the gas pressure and temperature during hot pressing of the panel board.
The temperature measurement provides information on the curing of the resin in the mat and enables you to optimise the press program for your individual recipes. Reach a core layer temperature of 100 °C as soon as possible! Delaminations can be minimised by improving the degasification from the mat centre.
- Information on the curing of the resin in the panel (reaching of the 100 °C threshold in any position across the panel width)
- Information on the degasifying behaviour of wood based panels
- Short start-up times of wood based panel productions
- Optimisation of existing press programs
- Recipe adaptations in record time
- Minimisation of delaminations
- Detection of influences of upstream processes
- Easy verification of the feasibility of new products
Immediately detect the effects of optimisation measures on the quality of your products. The effects of changes in surface or core layer moisture, glue structure, particle size, raw density and other parameters can be immediately checked. Even the influence by surface spraying, preheating systems, transport speeds and other upstream processes quickly become apparent. Reduce the start-up time of your press by checking the heat transfer to the core layer of your products in any position.
Control the data loggers intuitively using “touch" with a tablet PC. The tablet PC can be used for both CONTILOG and EASYLOG data loggers.
A wireless sensor is placed in a wood based mat as a lost component and runs through the hot press where it measures gas pressure and temperature. After leaving the press, the measured data is wirelessly read out with the tablet PC. The data can be transferred to a PC for evaluation using a USB stick.
- Temperature and gas pressure measurement in any position within the press
- Exact measurement in the core layer
- Safe and easy handling
- Wireless data transfer
- Intuitive touch display
- Up to six measurements at the same time
Data Logger - Dimensions (L x W x H): 79 x 67 x 5.5 mm - Weight: approx. 22 g - Power supply: 3.0 V / 560 mAh - Interval between two measurements: 0.5 s Gas Pressure Sensor - Absolute measuring range: 0 to 600 kPa (above atmospheric pressure) - Max. measuring inaccuracy: 2.5 % (at 0 to 85 °C) Digital Temperature Sensor - Measuring range: up to +125 °C - Measuring accuracy: +/- 2 °C - Panel thickness: min. 18 mm - Radio frequency: 868 MHz Reader - Dimensions (excl. edge protector) (L x W x H): approx. 275 x 24 x 27 mm - Operation system: Windows 7 embedded - Weight: 1.1 kg - Colour Display: 10.1” (1366 x 768) - Working memory: 2 GB - Hard disk: 32 GB
- Particleboard, OSB, MDF manufacturers
- Insulating material manufacturers (up to 125 °C)
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEM)
- Glue producers
- Research institutes